Hybrid Juris Doctor (J.D.) Degree Program | Ventura Campus
Hybrid Juris Doctor (J.D.) Program
We're the first accredited law school in California to launch a hybrid J.D. program.
ABOUT THE COLLEGES OF LAW
- Founded in 1969
- A nonprofit, accredited institution
- Juris Doctor, Master of Legal Studies, and Hybrid J.D. programs
Our groundbreaking Hybrid J.D. program begins a new tradition in legal education by making a law degree more accessible and affordable for students who desire to make a difference but have commitments that prevent them from attending classes on campus. The Colleges of Law has taken the lead in advancing the next generation of J.D. programs, becoming the first accredited law school in California to launch a Hybrid J.D. program.
- QUALITY - Our faculty members are accomplished judges and attorneys in the Tri-Counties. Our Juris Doctor students benefit from the breadth of our faculty's professional experiences.
- CONVENIENCE - Students of our Hybrid J.D. program complete 70 percent of their coursework online and attend four weekend residencies at the Ventura Campus.
- AFFORDABILITY - Our Hybrid Juris Doctor program costs less, on average, than half of those typically offered at traditional private law schools.
- PRACTICALITY - Our students graduate as practice-ready attorneys poised to make an immediate contribution in their new professional setting.
Request More Info
The Colleges of Law is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Our Juris Doctor program is accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.