Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) Degree | Online
Online Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) Program
The Colleges seek to develop well-prepared graduates capable of integrating knowledge of legal theory, practical skills, and professional values.
ABOUT THE COLLEGES OF LAW
- Founded in 1969
- A nonprofit, accredited institution
- The Colleges of Law is affordable - many students historically graduate without debt.
- Elective courses in our M.L.S. program give students the opportunity to focus on specific areas of law.
Our online Master of Legal Studies program is designed for those who work—or aspire to work—in fields that routinely intersect with law, such as business, education, health care, human resources, and law enforcement.
- QUALITY - Our faculty are all attorneys or judges who are able to bring their practical experience to the classroom. Many have taught at our school for as long as 10 to 30 years; each is an integral part of the legal community our online M.L.S. degree students will be joining.
- CONVENIENCE - The Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) program is offered entirely online and can be completed in under two years.
- FLEXIBILITY - In elective and capstone courses, online Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) students pursue subjects related to their own professional interest
- PRACTICALITY - Core M.L.S. online classes equip students with a strong foundation in substantive legal areas, as well as practical skills that support effective communication in legal contexts.
Request More Info
The Colleges of Law is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
For more than 30 years, our Juris Doctor program has also been accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.