At The Colleges of Law, our highest priority is you—our students. We are dedicated to ensuring that your law school experience is both academically and experientially rewarding. Understanding that your time is valuable, we are here to provide you with not only the high quality education and training you need to hit the ground running after graduation, but also the resources and services that will help you achieve a satisfying school/work/life balance and get the most out of your time at The Colleges of Law.
Some of the opportunities and resources available to you include the following:
- Academic Support—Take advantage of one-on-one academic counseling with faculty, common test topic reviews, stress-management techniques, and workshops on exam-writing strategies, organizing and memorizing Black Letter Law, and other useful subjects.
- California Bar Exam Preparation—In addition to our required curriculum, which covers every Bar-tested subject, we offer presentations, panel discussions, and workshops on Bar Examination preparation.
- Hands-on Training—Juris Doctor students have the opportunity to gain practical training they can use in the workforce through our directed study program or legal internship program.
- Learning Resources—A multitude of learning resources are available to enhance your understanding of legal principles, help you develop research skills, and improve your exam performance.
- Student Services—We have a variety of campus organizations and events to help students forge bonds with their fellow students and future colleagues.
Contact us to learn more about any of these opportunities or services.
Santa Barbara Campus: 805.979.9860 or email@example.com
805.765.9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Log into the Student Gateway for additional resources such as student email, Canvas, Intuit, and class schedules.