Prospective students often seek guidance from our admissions staff—in person or by telephone—before filing an application. Please contact us if you have any questions.
All applicants must submit these items:
- Completed web-based application or application form
- A required, nonrefundable application fee of $50
- A personal statement at least three pages in length
- Letter(s) of recommendation (one or, for "special student" applicants, two)
- Certified transcripts of academic work
- Score on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), if taken
Some J.D. applicants must take additional steps:
All J.D. "special student" applicants must:
- Submit scores from the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Tests
- Arrange for a personal interview
All J.D. "transfer" student applicants must:
- Submit letter of standing from the Dean of the prior law school(s)
For details, see Admissions Requirements.